Wednesday 22 June 2011

Årets Bak- och Dessertmästare (Swedish baking contest) - PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!

I'm currently participating in a baking contest for amateur bakers here in Sweden and
I've made it through to the semi finals, in which I need people to vote for my contribution in order to make it to the final. Thus, please go to

http://bakochdessert.se/semifinal

and click the "GILLA" button underneath semifinalist 1 (it should also say Anders Lindgren there).
You can ignore the popup that follows, that's only for people in Sweden - as long as you've clicked the GILLA button, you have voted for me.

Please also spread this to other people in your social networks - I need all the votes I can get. :)

Thanks a lot for your help!

/Anders

(yes, I know the photo of my cake there is really crappy, but it tastes good)

No comments: