Wednesday 10 August 2011

Please vote for me in Årets Bak- och Dessertmästare

I'm currently participating in a baking contest for amateur bakers here in Sweden and
I've made it through to the semi finals, in which I need people to vote for my contribution in order to make it to the final. Thus, please go to

http://bakochdessert.se/semifinal

and vote for nr 1 (Anders Lindgren) by clicking the GILLA button under my name.

Then just click the TILLBAKA button to close the form that appears and you are done. No registration necessary.

Please also spread this to other people in your social networks - I need all the votes I can get. :)
(This is the last week of voting, and we are six people battling it out for the five spots in the final, so everybody is hustling for votes - please help me!)

Thanks a lot for your help!

/Anders

No comments: